Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mabs Poems

She is My misses ( Lucky Girl ) and i am going to dedicate this page to poems about  her !


Mabs the bog monster 




Mabs was an awful beast,
On small children she did like to feast,
She gobbled them up,
Then a cuppa she’d sup,
Before eating 3 more at least!









Mabs the Cake fiend 


She loved eating cakes,
Spending time with her mummy,
Watching them rise,
Oohh they look so yummy!


She loved eating cake
As it brought her much joy
Now she’s eaten so much
She cant play with her toys


Now she loves eating cake
But only in bits,
As she eaten so much,
it gives her the shits.




I haven't died yet !
Thoughts of a dying man! 


Oh Katharine, Oh Katharine,
when will you be mine?
I see you at night,
But not all the time!

We hold hands on the beach,
It feels so real,
What I wouldn’t give to not dream this but feel!

When I sleep I am with you and I feel so high.
Then when I wake from my slumber,
I just want to die!


Oh Katharine, Oh Katharine
Why did you leave?
We once were together,
Now alone I can’t breath.

Why have you done this?
We were so great together
Now I have to face this nothingness,
Alone, forever!



More to come .........................................................................


8 comments:

  1. i like thoughts of a dying man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have impeccable taste ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief someone who's poems are as bad as mine.

    Although I had the good grace to stop after one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps...where's the background pic taken ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is from bestival !

    What a bloody cheek ripping my poor poetry ! I am an extremely masculine bloke and to just pit it on a blog takes guts ( not much talent tho ) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought so !
    You can just tell. I live in Portsmouth so it's kinda the local one. I haven't been since Underworld were there but Son (he who is..ahem..adopted )goes every year.

    You should read my poem - it makes yours look epic so I'm qualified to criticise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a million posts as you talk a lot ( what woman doesn't) ! whats the link for the shite poetry ? If you would be so kind?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I talk more then most - and loudly.

    http://dirtycowgirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/poem-what-i-wrote.html

    ReplyDelete