Tuesday 11 October 2011

One has won an award !

Someone, probably of questionable sanity has decided to be kind and give me an award for my blog !



I would like to thank Dirty Cowgirl for this award but i would also like her to ask herself a question ?! Do you not have anything better to do? as lets face it my blog is badly written and full of shite!.

The other 2 newish blogs that she nominated are a lot better than mine and if you find mine even slightly entertaining i suggest that you give these guys a bit of your time as they are really good! they are ...

Vice Versa
One Angry man

Now i am supposed to give you 3 facts about myself and then spread the love/herpes/aids what ever you wnat to call it to seven other "lucky" people but the fact of the matter is i dont know who to bestow this award to ?

I would give one to Dirty Cowgirl ;) but she has already given me one;0 ! Its all very confusing!

I would actually like to give an award to Whitewave92  she deserves more than a blog award but this is all i can give her ! Check her out, she is a good egg but like all women she does go on :) ! 

The rest, if ever, will be dished out later !

Now for 3 random facts about me? Its difficult because i am not really that random/crazy so prepared to be bored!  People seem to have been using other languages to number shit so i am going to play along with this and i choose swahili....

Moja - I ran through a plate glass window and had to have 17 stitches put into my head. ( explains a lot i know).



Mbili - My middle name is Thomas
 
Tatu - My little toe is a lot smaller than the rest and doesn't bend ! But i was born in worcestershire so i am just lucky they are not webbed!  


Finally i would like to thank DCG again for the award! 

10 comments:

  1. Umm, no, not really. Blogging is my life.

    Ok so that's a bit of a lie - there is also work and sleep and chocolate.

    And it may be full of shite, but I find shite entertaining, and if I can I wanna give new bloggers a leg up. I am a bit gutted that my readers (apart from you) have not followed any of the blogs I suggested.
    Prob 'cos there was too many in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fact that you find it entertaining and the fact your interactive is more than enough mate ! I don't blog for the following . I do it cause I enjoy it ! Cheers for the biggup though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    I'd leave a comment about the Pakistani dude and the plate glass, but whatever I wrote would probably be stereotypical tripe.
    But, I DID laugh.
    Thank you, come again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also you should make some room for drugs and alcohol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what it's about penwasser! It's a shame people on your page don't love the tickler !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa...hate to get in the middle of something here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh their time is at the week-end.

    I do know what you mean about followers - it's not why I started either, but it still makes me smile every time I get a new one. And sharing new finds with other bloggers is the best way to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Allen get involved !

    @ Dcg I have gained 2 from your biggup and 5 followers was my goal ! So cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow :) Thank you very very much :D

    However.. I would like to point out that I do NOT go on. At all lol :P

    But thank you, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No sweat ww92 ! I am glad it has made you smile as i know you could do with as much help as possible being happy as you live in Northampton ;) x

    ReplyDelete