Wednesday 19 October 2011

Would you jump into a cage with a fucked off lion?

Well if you read my blog please get a hobbie then you will know that a while ago i wrote a blog on the Gypos on Dale farm.

This morning the police have run in there like rioters in Tottenham! I can tell you something for nothing, it would probably take me a lot more than just wearing a helmet, holding a big shield and being pumped up on cocaine( lets face it all coppers do it ) to be running into the largest gypsie site in the country !! Maybe if i had a chain gun with infinate ammo and a forcefield around me that made me invincible would i even think about it . Not because i want to kill them but because Gypos in general are hard people. They are brought up to fight from a young age and if they are like any of the ones i know they will tear through those riot shields like paper!


                                                            You wanna fight? No thanks!! 

The only reason i would like to be there would be for the comedy of hearing the gypo's offering to fight the police officers for their bootlaces , dog nuts ( doughnuts to you and me ) and threating them with "I'll set me Jook on ya"(dog)!



Maybe the gypsies will play it nice and instead of resorting to just kicking the shit out of the police they may play them at cards, shove halfpenny or dommies first ....to see if they beat the shit out of them or just gentley beat them ?. Who knows what will go on there today but i think that it is safe to say that these people wont give up their homes easily and how can you blame them?! Would you ?, would I? I think not !

No police officers were hurt in the writing of this blog but there will certainly be a few hurt today at Dale farm!



4 comments:

  1. I'd just wait and let them get drunk, fight each other, and pass out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those damn gypsies are crazy. If snatch taught me something, is that i shouldn't mess with gypsies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont mess with Gypsies and dont do drugs ! Both sound like they could be fun but at some stage they will both end you up in hot water !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd quite like to get smashed and have a 'go' at Paddy Donoghy though....
    I could teach him a few things about bare knuckles.

    ReplyDelete